Friday, February 14, 2014

How to Earn Money Writing for Examiner.com




Although I write for 10 or so different websites, the one where I earn the most money is Examiner.com. Back when print was king, I earned $400 - $450 per article writing for magazines, but those days appear to be over. Now I write for less than a penny per page view, but the place that penny goes the furthest for me and where I regularly earn several hundred dollars a month is Examiner.

Not only does Examiner pay a higher percentage of a penny than the other sites I write for, but it attracts many viewers so I don't have to do all the work of promoting my articles. Examiner will also frequently feature me on the Examiner site, or on their popular Facebook page, Google Plus and Twitter.

Examiner's minimum word count requirement is only 150 words per article, so it isn't difficult to come up with ideas and articles. If you know a little basic SEO and have some social networking skills, it helps pull in readers, page views and earnings more quickly.

Earn an Easy $25

Right now Examiner is also offering a "signing bonus" of $25 if new writers contribute two articles of 150 words or more for their first two months. This helps cover the first two normally low-paying months while a writer starts to build a library of articles and begins to get the word out. 

If you have not tried Examiner, you should check it out. It is not "get rich quick," but for any writer who can steadily generate articles of 150 words or more each month, it is a good way to earn several hundred dollars a month once you have a library of content up. That is definitely money I can put to good use!

My January 2014 stats

Examiner is currently in the US and Canada. I am not sure what other countries it might be in now or expanding into.

Click Here to find out more or save this link to use in the future: http://exm.nr/Mo5A9X


Also see: Make Money Writing Online: Where to Write

No comments: