Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Great Opportunity to Own Your Own Turn-Key Business

Hard at work over wine and appetizers

The link below goes to a photo of me hard at work... on a yacht. I went from being a shop girl standing all night behind the counter of the Macy's cosmetics department to cruising on a yacht or sitting with my friends over wine and appetizers to work in the lucrative anti-aging skin care industry.

I don't carry any product, I don't spend long hours on my feet, I don't carry a sample case, and I don't have to fool with orders and returns. All I have to do is tell my story to friends and acquaintances over cocktails, appetizers or at other fun events.

If you want to see more photos of me hard at work setting my own hours and running my own business, check out the photos at: Rodan + Fields Skincare News

And if you would like to talk more about a business opportunity in the lucrative anti-aging skin care business contact me.

No comments: